Microsoft Dynamics for Apparel
Finding the Right fit for your organization
Microsoft provides comprehensive financial and supply chain management solutions for the apparel industry. We understand that the apparel industry is one of the most intricate businesses to automate.
Apparel Industry Challenges
Retailers in today’s market are faced with three business challenges:
1. To build a customer-centric organization by anticipating customer demands, providing real-time visibility into inventory, and driving service excellence.
2. Improve asset productivity and financial management to make the most of capital expenditures, and monitor performance to maximize productivity and margins.
3. Implement multichannel engagement to give customers online and in-store shopping options, expand across divisions and geographies, and build effective supply-chain relationships.
The customer is always right—and if you can’t meet their demands, they will simply go somewhere else. Success depends on knowing and anticipating what customers want and ensuring that those choices are available at any time, from any location. You also need to balance inventory, product ranges, and high-quality service while keeping costs down. When your business solution gives you the flexibility to manage these variables, you can give customers the positive, connected experience that keeps them coming back.
By connecting your organization with a unified Microsoft system, you can give people the enhanced visibility they need to prioritize investments and make smarter decisions across merchandising, marketing, and staffing. As a result, you will gain in-store and online agility that will work for you now and into the future.
Queue Associates works with Microsoft products that allow you to control all the features of your front office processes, such as electronic data interchange, order processing, and general accounting. In addition, our focus is to find your company the right solution to handle the involved process of material requirements planning, production scheduling, and inventory control.
Why Microsoft Dynamics?
With Microsoft Dynamics business solutions and familiar, integrated Microsoft technologies, you can:
- Anticipate changing customer needs.
- Provide real-time visibility into inventory.
- Improve service and satisfaction.
- Minimize customization and ownership costs with Connected and adaptable systems.
- Improve business performance.
- Receive timely return on investment.
To learn more about Microsoft Dynamics for the Apparel Industry, please CONTACT US.