Microsoft Dynamics for Distribution
Microsoft Dynamics business management software provides insight into the operational and supply-chain needs of distribution and logistics companies. Queue Associates, a Microsoft Dynamics Gold Partner, delivers complete solutions to distribution enterprises surrounding the Microsoft Dynamics and Microsoft Dynamics 365 suites.
Why Microsoft Dynamics?
- Microsoft Dynamics provides real-time data to distributors and logistics companies about demand trends, cost of servicing each customer, slow-moving stock, and the performance of product lines or items. In turn, this helps you better forecast demand, make more informed inventory planning decisions, and unlock the power of a demand-driven supplier network. All of this can help you increase customer satisfaction and repeat business, especially from your best customers.
- Microsoft Dynamics helps you gain insight into your customer and supplier information to fine-tune your pricing, support, purchasing, and delivery.
- Microsoft Dynamics allows for full operational visibility across your organization, supply chain, and customer base. This information can help you determine your most profitable customers, products, and services.
- Microsoft Dynamics can help you reduce shrink and other carrying costs, ship goods from the most cost-efficient location, and drive down operational costs with the ability to link records for multiple locations.
- Microsoft Dynamics allows companies to gain a competitive edge by strengthening customer relationships with the extra services they want. It can help you identify what customers are looking for, and then customize product and order identification, tracking, labeling, and unitizing standards.
- Microsoft Dynamics lets you map tracking data directly to EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) and provide vendor-managed inventory (VMI) for your customers. And it can help you increase efficiency by leveraging bar code and radio frequency identification (RFID) to quickly get real-time delivery information.
To learn more, please contact Queue Associates to SCHEDULE A DEMO.