Project Accounting and ERP Solution for Government Contractors
The most crucial aspect in the daily working of any government contractor, is the need to know contract status in real time. As the past has shown, the project accounting and ERP solutions that government contractors have been burdened with were very limited in their reporting capabilities.
Microsoft Dynamics, Microsoft’s business management software was developed to address the growing need for a comprehensive, and reliable project accounting and ERP solution for government contractors. Microsoft Dynamics enables contractors to comply with government requirements, while increasing profitability and improving service.
Microsoft Dynamics allows government contractors to:
1. Concentrate on providing functionality that assists in meeting their DCAA auditory needs.
2. Use familiar Microsoft reporting tools that will enable organizations to use specifically tailored reports, and/or standard government contracting compliance reports.
3. Obtain job summary reports via the web at anytime, anywhere. This will allow project managers to better manage project costs and opportunities.
4. Comply with the governments changing requirements, as well as support your growing business.
5. Integrate with familiar Microsoft products: Microsoft Office, Project Server, SharePoint, etc.
Microsoft Dynamics Report Categories:
Job Summary – Project at target, Task at Target, Project at Actual, Task at Actual
Job Summary Supporting – Labor Hours Detail, Labor Hours and Costs Detail, Other Direct Cost Details, Revenue Detail
Cost Summary – Cost Summary at Actual, Cost Summary at Target
Project Revenue – Revenue Summary: Target, Revenue Summary: Actual
Indirect Cost Analysis
To learn more about Microsoft Dynamics for Government Contractors, please CONTACT US.