Project Accounting and ERP Solutions for Government Contractors
Microsoft Dynamics — including the new Microsoft Dynamics 365 — Microsoft’s business management software, was developed to address the growing need for a comprehensive and reliable project accounting and ERP solution for government contractors. Microsoft Dynamics enables contractors to comply with government requirements while increasing profitability and improving service. Queue Associates, a Microsoft Gold Dynamics Partner, leverages many years of experience in supporting the business needs of government contractor organizations, in implementing the right Microsoft Dynamics ERP, project accounting and other complimentary solutions.
Industry-Specific Microsoft Dynamics Government Contractor Functionality
- Concentrate on providing functionality that assists in meeting DCAA auditory needs.
- Use familiar Microsoft reporting tools that will enable organizations to use specifically tailored reports, and/or standard government contracting compliance reports.
- Obtain job summary reports via the web at anytime, anywhere. This will allow project managers to better manage project costs and opportunities.
- Comply with the governments changing requirements, as well as support your growing business.
- Integrate with familiar Microsoft products: Microsoft Office, Project Server, SharePoint, etc.
Microsoft Dynamics Report Categories
- Job Summary – Project at target, Task at Target, Project at Actual, Task at Actual
- Job Summary Supporting – Labor Hours Detail, Labor Hours and Costs Detail, Other Direct Cost Details, Revenue Detail
- Cost Summary – Cost Summary at Actual, Cost Summary at Target
- Project Revenue – Revenue Summary: Target, Revenue Summary: Actual
- Indirect Cost Analysis
To learn more, please contact Queue Associates to SCHEDULE A DEMO.