Project Accounting and ERP Solutions for Government Contractors
Microsoft Dynamics, Microsoft’s business management software was developed to address the growing need for a comprehensive, and reliable project accounting and ERP solution for government contractors. Microsoft Dynamics enables contractors to comply with government requirements, while increasing profitability and improving service.
Industry-Specific Microsoft Dynamics Government Contractor Functionality
- Concentrate on providing functionality that assists in meeting DCAA auditory needs.
- Use familiar Microsoft reporting tools that will enable organizations to use specifically tailored reports, and/or standard government contracting compliance reports.
- Obtain job summary reports via the web at anytime, anywhere. This will allow project managers to better manage project costs and opportunities.
- Comply with the governments changing requirements, as well as support your growing business.
- Integrate with familiar Microsoft products: Microsoft Office, Project Server, SharePoint, etc.
Microsoft Dynamics Report Categories
- Job Summary – Project at target, Task at Target, Project at Actual, Task at Actual
- Job Summary Supporting – Labor Hours Detail, Labor Hours and Costs Detail, Other Direct Cost Details, Revenue Detail
- Cost Summary – Cost Summary at Actual, Cost Summary at Target
- Project Revenue – Revenue Summary: Target, Revenue Summary: Actual
- Indirect Cost Analysis
To learn more about Queue Associates’ Microsoft Dynamics solutions for Government Contractors, please CONTACT US.