Microsoft Dynamics NAV
Microsoft Dynamics NAV (formerly Navision), is a flexible ERP solution that addresses the needs of global businesses, offering users a fast to implement, easy to configure, and simple to use robust solution.
From the beginning, simplicity has guided innovations in product design, development, implementation, and usability. Microsoft Dynamics NAV has more than one million users worldwide and is available in more than 40 country versions.
Empower users throughout your company with access to Microsoft Dynamics NAV from any device. Microsoft Dynamics NAV allows more employees, especially occasional users, stress-free, secure access to role-based information without the requirement for customization work. Through Microsoft SharePoint, you can set up websites to share Microsoft Dynamics NAV data and information, such reports, with individuals inside and outside the company. Any changes to Microsoft Dynamics NAV pages on a SharePoint site are updated instantly in Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
Microsoft Dynamics NAV provides a highly functional, flexible, affordable business solution that is designed to:
- Give you greater control over the key decisions that affect the success of your business, making sure that the right people are equipped with the right information and use it to make the right decisions.
- Enhance your margins – reducing transaction costs and increasing your focus on the most profitable customers, products, and services.
- Support the changing needs of your business as you drive profitable growth by expanding into new opportunities.
Simplicity, Value, and Agility
Microsoft Dynamics NAV achieves these objectives through:
- Simplicity. Microsoft Dynamics NAV is familiar to your people, so it’s easy to understand and use. It also leverages existing technology investments.
- Value. Microsoft Dynamics NAV can be configured quickly to support your business needs – using one of the packaged solutions that our Partners provide, or using the standard tools that we offer.
- Agility. As your business needs change – Microsoft Dynamics NAV can be quickly and cost-effectively modified to support different business processes. As your IT strategy changes – Microsoft Dynamics NAV offers you choices about the way that you want to deploy it.
Microsoft Dynamics NAV and Office 365 is the winning combination for business. When your email, calendar, and files seamlessly come together with your data, reports and business processes you get an integrated experience that no other stand-alone enterprise resource planning (ERP) solution can match. Share the big picture on your team collaboration site and conveniently drill into the details within Microsoft Dynamics NAV without the need to change from one application to the other. A consistent user experience across devices makes it easy for your people to complete their everyday tasks whether they are in the office or on the go.
It is time to take charge of your future, to proactively understand your changing business conditions. For companies that are ready to move from their legacy accounting software or are stifled by outdated systems that don’t deliver innovation, Microsoft Dynamics NAV is an ERP solution that links the shifting parts of your organization to give you control over and visibility into what’s going on in your business. The ability to make smart choices can have a direct impact on your bottom line turning higher margins into better cash positions. With liquidity, the business can do more, which ultimately leads to growth, security for staff, and increased job satisfaction. Simple to learn and use, Microsoft Dynamics NAV works with your existing technology, scales as you grow, and delivers long-term value.
To learn more about Microsoft Dynamics NAV, and about Queue Associates’ business and implementation solutions — Queue is a Microsoft Gold Dynamics Partner — please contact us by clicking on this link and visiting our CONTACT PAGE and filling out our Contact Form, or by calling us at the phone number on our Contact Page for your region.