Microsoft Dynamics GP
Microsoft Dynamics GP (Formerly known as Great Plains, and sometimes called Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains) delivers comprehensive out-of-the-box Enterprise Resource Planning ERP business management functionality, from operations management and financial management to human resource management and manufacturing. It connects the many moving parts of your organization, giving you better visibility into and control over what’s going on in your business. Microsoft Dynamics GP is a great solution for companies that are outgrowing, or have already outgrown QuickBooks.
Whether you are outgrowing entry-level accounting software, rubber-banding an outdated legacy solution, or simply tired of paying annual maintenance fees to a vendor that provides little to no value for your money—now is the time to give your people and your business the tools to work forward. Microsoft Dynamics GP is an innovative, flexible solution that is fast to configure and deploy, easy to use, and provides forward-looking insights to help drive your business growth.
Microsoft Dynamics GP enables you to make smart decisions that have a direct impact on your bottom line—increasing margins and improving your cash flow. Simple to learn and use, Microsoft Dynamics GP works with your existing technology and scales as you grow to deliver long-term value.
Below you will find some of the Microsoft Dynamics GP Capabilities, to name a few…..
Microsoft Dynamics GP Financial Management:
• Automate payables and receivables management.
• Better manage cash flow, improve collections, and control fixed assets.
• Streamline expense management.
• Simplify electronic bank reconciliation and funds transfer.
• Work with multiple currencies, locations, and companies.
Microsoft Dynamics GP Business Intelligence and Reporting:
• Easily create and manage budgets.
• Access key business metrics in the Executive Center.
• Increase insight with more than 225 built-in customizable and refreshable Microsoft Excel reports.
• Use real-time notifications and alerts.
• Look for trends and relationships with predictive modeling capabilities.
Microsoft Dynamics GP Risk Management:
• Set and manage security restrictions on any data fields, windows, and forms.
• Track and report on any changes to data fields, tables, and document approval of changes.
• Store and safeguard historical compliance and transaction information.
• Automate and centralize processes to help eliminate human error.
If you would like to see Microsoft Dynamics GP in action, check out our “Webcasts On Demand” Page!
Interested in learning more about how Microsoft Dynamics GP can help your growing business? CONTACT US