Outgrown QuickBooks? Microsoft Dynamics GP can help.
You’ve worked hard to build your business, and your QuickBooks solution has given you the tools you’ve needed for accounting and basic business management. As you continue to grow, so do your needs for a solution that can keep pace with change.
Moving to a new business management system might seem overwhelming, given all the challenges you face every day. But Microsoft simplifies the process with Microsoft Dynamics GP, a solution designed to get you up and running quickly, grow alongside your business, and fit with your budget.
Just as QuickBooks is a leading software provider for small business accounting, Microsoft Dynamics is a market leader for small to midsize businesses. For more than 25 years, Microsoft Dynamics solutions have delivered the functionality, performance, and ease of use that power more than 290,000 businesses around the world.
How to tell if you are outgrowing QuickBooks
1. You notice an unacceptable delay in the menus and screens when navigating
2. Reports take an unacceptable amount of time to print
3. QuickBooks support acknowledges that significant performance problems generally
occur when any list exceeds 10,000 – however, as a practical matter, most companies
see performance issues far earlier
4. Most companies using QuickBooks start to notice a decline in QuickBooks performance
once the file size reaches 30MB or the total number of transactions exceeds 32,000
Microsoft Dynamics GP offers over 1,500 more features than QuickBooks Enterprise. Example: 30 features not in QuickBooks, listed below.
1. Allocation calculations
2. Intercompany accounts
3. Statistical accounts
4. Built-in workflow capabilities
5. Attach supporting documents to journal entry
6. Drill down displays offsetting entry or entries
7. Attach vendor contracts to vendor master file
8. Supports landed cost tracking
9. Tracks effective dates for pricing
10. Forecasted demand based on formulas
11. Minimum order quantity
12. Tracks delivery time
13. Multiple ship to on same order
14. Material receipt triggers automatic voucher
15. Automatic tracking of vendor performance
16. Automatically distribute freight costs to items
17. Partial pay invoice for partial receipt
18. Assign default bank account for each vendor
19. Item substitution notation
20. Default printer destination by invoice type
21. Automatic calculation of late fees
22. Display mechanical drawings and schematic diagrams
23. Supports multi-dimensional items
24. Tracks shipping dimensions
25. Supports shelf life tracking
26. LIFO and FIFO inventory methods
27. Applies sales tax rates by item
28. Support multiple warehouses
29. Supports scrap factors
30. Item margin pricing as a percentage of cost
For companies moving from QuickBooks, we offer a proven process, refined by many QuickBooks customers who have made the change to Microsoft Dynamics GP. When you choose Microsoft Dynamics GP, you can focus on growing your business, rather than on the technology supporting it.
Everything you need—your operating system, database, personal productivity tools, e-mail, and business management system—comes from one trusted partner, Microsoft. By delivering a cohesive solution that helps lower implementation and long-term ownership costs, Microsoft Dynamics GP frees you to harness the power and flexibility of an award-winning business management solution.
Interested in learning more about Microsoft Dynamics GP? CONTACT US
212-269-1313 Ext 126 OR 232