Microsoft Dynamics SL Web Apps
On the go… That’s life today. You need a project solution that travels with you and not just on your desktop, but on your smartphone or tablet. That’s why Microsoft is pleased to announce the new Microsoft Dynamics SL Web Apps which are built on the existing web services that are native to Dynamics SL 2011.
Note that Business Portal will no longer be available with Microsoft Dynamics SL in the 2015 release and beyond; Web Apps will be utilized in its place.
Microsoft Dynamics SL is initially taking the top features needed by project managers and employees and putting them where you can use them, in the palm of your hands. The focus is to make tasks, like entering your time or expenses just as accessible as using your phone or tablet.
Microsoft Dynamics SL is delivering these features through an HTML5 solution that is accessible via the web and will support web browsers on the following platforms and tablets. Microsoft plans to release web apps every 6 months through their wave releases.
Queue Associates is pleased to announce that we now have the capability to perform Microsoft Dynamics SL Web App Customizations!
- Microsoft Windows Phone 7.5-8
- Microsoft Surface Tablet RT/Pro
- Android 4.0
- iOS release 6 & 7
Web Apps System Requirements
- Dynamics SL 2011 FP1 w/Web Service HFs, Dynamics SL 2011 SP2 (required for CU1 & CU2), or SL2015
- Web Services for Microsoft Dynamics SL
- Internet Information Services (IIS) 7.x or later versions
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 or later versions
- Browser that supports HTML5
- Microsoft Dynamics SL Light User license
- Microsoft SQL license
Microsoft Dynamics SL 2011 Web Apps CU 1:
- Microsoft Dynamics SL Project Time Entry
- Microsoft Dynamics SL Project Expense Entry
- Microsoft Dynamics SL Project Time & Expense Approvals
- Microsoft Dynamics SL Project Analyst
Microsoft Dynamics SL 2015 Web Apps:
- Microsoft Dynamics SL 2011 Web Apps CU1
- Microsoft Dynamics SL Project Communicator
- Microsoft Dynamics SL Project Timesheet Entry
- Microsoft Dynamics SL Project Budget & Invoice Approvals
- Microsoft Dynamics SL Project Delegations
- Project Timesheet Entry
- Project Communicator
- Project Maintenance & Inquiry
- Billing Information Maintenance
- Project Maximums Maintenance
- Percent Complete and Revenue Recognition Setup
- Address Maintenance
- Contract Value and Revenue Information
- Budget Maintenance and Inquiry
- Budget Revision Maintenance, Approval, Inquiry, and Analysis
- Item Request Entry & Approval
- Resource Management dashboard